Come On brothers and sisters, let's promote TRUTH, on facebook wall, groups, pages, twitter

Brothers and Sisters in Islam!
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
I wanted to share something really important today with all of you especially with those who are studying Islamic Sciences from a teacher or a scholar.
It is a human psyche that from whoever a person gets inspiration or becomes a fan of him, somehow he would always speak in his favor or try to defend him even if he is wrong. It happens with the scholars as well. Like if someone is inspired by Imam Albani (R.A) he would always try to favor his opinion somehow and would be offended by any opinion against him. It is indeed the love which Allah bore in our hearts for such great scholars but unfortunately Satan uses it for WRONG.
I went through the same stage and it usually happens when a person is new to Islamic Sciences. My favorite scholar in the history is Sheikh Al Islam Imam Ibn e Taimiyyah (R.A) and I feel proud when sometimes I quote him and feel my heart opened for him when I read his books. Once in my اصول الفقه Class we discussed the issue of فاتحة خلف الامام and in it I was told that Imam Ibn e Taimiyyah had different opinion of it and my teacher gave references against it and there were clear Ahadith which went against his opinion. When I heard this, I was really offended and I started arguing and questioning him and forgot the fact that no one in this world is معصوم and it was only Prophet of Allah who could not make mistake as he was directly guided by وحي. But as I learned more and more I realized this point that this is which distinguishes between us and Muqallideen. Every scholar have some strange opinions which sometimes when found out we cannot imagine that how he gave such a Fatwa. BUT BROTHERS AND SISTERS THIS IS WHAT MAKES DIFFERENTIATES BETWEEN A PROPHET AND A NORMAL HUMAN BEING.
WHY DO WE THINK IMAM ALBANI OR SHEIKH BIN BAAZ OR DR. BILAL PHILIPS OR DR. ZAKIR NAIK CAN NEVER MAKE MISTAKE? You can say that we don’t but why do we act as if we do believe? Why is it so, when someone gives US any reference or opinion against our teacher or scholar, we read the comment with critical eye and search for mistakes in his comment and try our best to find some logical answer to favor the opinion of our Scholar?
As Sheikh Saleh Al-Usaimeen said that when we are saying something against their opinion on the basis of evidence indeed we are following their path as they did the same and it is what they always taught us that they are also humans and we ought to evaluate their opinions in the light of Quran and Sunnah.
Sometimes it happens that we find the other opinion stronger, but just because we assume that he would be disgraced if his opinion is proved wrong, we deny it. So my dearest brothers and sisters please never get offended when a person quotes any better opinion or proof against our scholar. They all are same for us and they were humans like us and they can make mistake and we Love them equally. So always read with an unbiased observation. and while you feel something in you rising against it, just close your eyes and say out loudly that I would follow only دليل (Evidence) and my scholar can make mistake.
In this way a person would never be lead astray otherwise a person may be lead to something from where he might not be able to come out…
جزاكم الله خيرا
والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Categories: